If you want to volunteer short-term, here’s a list of possible projects you can participate in. You can always contact us with your ideas and suggestions as well.
- Deep clean a cottage or building-clean alongside a cottage family (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning windows, organizing pantries, closets, etc.)
- Volunteer at our fundraising events (Spring Festival, Pedal for a Purpose, Trunk or Treat) by working at the booth, rest stops, decorating a trunk of a car.
- Make Easter Baskets for kids.
- Make encouraging cards for staff and kids.
- Make a freezer meal for a cottage.
- Make a care package for teaching parents (snacks, encouraging scripture/devotionals, lotion, soap, etc).
- Make a care package for College and Career Campus (snacks, encouraging scripture/devotionals, earbuds, fun socks, lotion, soaps, etc).
If you are volunteering as a group, it is required to schedule at least a month in advance. An ideal group would consist of 15-25 volunteers and if anyone in your group is under 18 they must be accompanied by an adult.