The primary goal of Boys and Girls Country is to provide a home for children from families in crisis and to ensure their care, welfare, safety and security. In addition to furnishing their basic needs, our program works with each child toward two important objectives. First, each child is able to build relationships, acquire responsibilities, and grow and develop within the context of a stable, structured and loving home environment. Second, every child sets and achieves realistic short- and long-term goals with essential behavioral health support and remedial academic tutoring.
- Boys and Girls Country was home to 110 children and young adults.
- 13 students graduated from high school.
- 3 children graduated from college (two with Bachelor’s degrees, one with an Associate degree).
- 17 kids participated in 4H.
- 25 young adults lived on College and Career campus.
- 768 counseling sessions were held.
- 6,255 meals served per month.
- 2,147 calls for help were received.
Please see our 2019 Annual Report for more information.