The Boys and Girls Country Endowment was created solely to support, encourage and assist the mission of the Home by providing periodic financial assistance to the on-going operations and development of Boys and Girls Country. Since its inception in 1986, the Endowment has grown to over $16 million. The Endowment is a non-profit IRS Section 501(c)(3) charity incorporated in the State of Texas.
It is also a fund that provides a vehicle for you—our friends and supporters—to make a lasting gift to a specific program or area of service close to your heart. Only the earnings are used from the designated endowment fund. A gift made in this way will fund these special programs forever, leaving a lasting legacy to our Home and our children.
To make a gift to the Endowment, you can send a check or contribute online using a credit card at our secure donation page. Just specify “Endowment” under the program choices. It is easy to arrange for a future gift to Boys and Girls Country by remembering the endowment in your will or trust.
You can leave your legacy through:
Click here to learn more about Endowed Funds.
Board of Trustees
- Randy Stilley, Chair
- Matthew P. Rotan, President
- Nathan Stedham, Secretary
- Michael Bennett, Endowment Fund Board Director
- H. Scott Galloway, BGC Board Chair
- Mike Gatewood, Endowment Fund Board Director
- Todd Linden, Endowment Fund Board Director
- Robert Marling, Endowment Fund Board Director
- Mark Slaughter, Endowment Fund Board Director
- Steve Stephens, Endowment Fund Board Director
- Tony Vallone, Endowment Fund Board Director
- Randy Hale, Endowment Fund Board of Directors
- Jim Allen, Chief Financial Officer
- Vincent Duran, Chief Executive Officer
- Kristin Burch, Chief Development Officer