The Boys and Girls Country Endowment was created solely to support, encourage and assist the mission of the home by providing periodic financial assistance to the ongoing operations and development of Boys and Girls Country. Since its inception in 1986, the Endowment has grown to $20 million. The Endowment is a non-profit IRS Section 501(c)(3) charity incorporated in the State of Texas.
It is also a fund that provides a vehicle for you—our friends and supporters—to make a lasting gift to a specific program or area of service close to your heart. Only the earnings are used from the designated endowment fund. A gift made in this way will fund these special programs forever, leaving a lasting legacy to our Home and our children.
To make a gift to the Endowment, you can send a check or contribute online using a credit card at our secure donation page. Just specify “Endowment” under the program choices. It is easy to arrange for a future gift to Boys and Girls Country by remembering the endowment in your will or trust.
Create Your Legacy Today
By creating a gift in your will to Boys and Girls Country, you can create a legacy that provides children affected by crisis with a loving and nurturing environment. We’ve partnered with FreeWill to make it simpler than ever to create your legal will, and start your legacy with Boys and Girls Country in the process. The free resource linked below can help you create your legally valid will in 20 minutes or less, at zero personal cost, and establish a legacy that transforms the lives of children for generations to come.
Other Ways To Give:
Click here to learn more about Endowed Funds.
Board of Trustees
- Randy Stilley, Endowment Board Chair
- Nathan Stedham, Endowment Board Secretary
- Mike Gatewood, Endowment Board Director
- Randy Hale, Endowment Board Director
- Todd Linden, Endowment Board Director
- Robert Marling, Endowment Board Director
- Matthew P. Rotan, Endowment Board Director
- Mark Slaughter, Endowment Board Director
- Chuck Scianna, BGC Board Chair, Ex Officio
- Scott Notarainni, Chief Financial Officer
- Vincent Duran, Chief Executive Officer
- Kristin Burch, Chief Development Officer